Monday 17 May 2010

I'm back...again!

It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I've decided that I will subscribe to LoveFilm again as University ends for the year tomorrow. That is, other than the Summer project which I plan to take part in. This time I'll try to be more active and currently have the goal of 75,000 points by July 29th and so hopefully I can make it.http://tinyurl.com/3xxl7jm

That's my current LoveFilm list above that they'll send me, though I have another 95 titles in my other lists. That gives me 115 if you don't include the reserves at the bottom. Speaking of which, does anyone know where I can get those 3 cheap? At least Space Chimps and My Horse and Me 2 have been there since I added them the last time I was subscribed to LoveFilm.

Rank update:

World: 15,592
Country(UK): 3,493

Hmm, I don't think that's too bad actually since I haven't been going for Gamerscore for a while. Let's see if I can get that rank back to where it was and better.

Thanks for reading, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment