Sunday 7 June 2009

3 followers in 1 week? Also, my 360 isn't repaired yet.

Guh, so my 360 needed to be sent off to Microsoft and so of course I haven't been able to play it. GAME, once again has decided to piss me off. I don't want to rant again about them, I've done that enough in the past when I was blogging elsewhere. That was back when I didn't proof read my blogs. Wow, they were so badly written back then. Not that I consider them well written now, I can read much more well written blogs if I want to.

Anyway, I don't plan to do a normal blog this week. Having no 360 means I've gained almost no gamerscore this week and so I'm not doing the DizzyChaos or rank update. It would be pointless, my ranks would only decrease which in this case would not be my fault.

Instead, I'll just show you the image of what my 360 has gone through in the past week:




If you just looked at that image you would think that it is making progress and should be making its way back to me soon. I admit, yes it is taking less time than expected which is good. However, the console was received Thursday and then also repaired the same day. I believe Friday was the day it got to the above screenshot and said the repair was complete. So then why was it not shipped out to me the same day, Saturday or Sunday (today) at the latest? I hope it ships tomorrow, I have Disney's Bolt and The Spiderwick Chronicles to get the points from. Both have been just sitting there all week while I wait for the chance to play them.

I suppose this week hasn't been all bad though since I strangely now have 4 followers? That means I gained three in the past week. Does this mean that people are actually starting to read this now? It's nice to see that people have at least looked at my blog and liked what they saw, thank you all for following me.


Sabre x360a was the first of the followers. Looking at his blog it seems to be another gamerscore blog. I found it to be a good read and recommend it. You can find the blog here.

ThrawnOmega was my next follower and I was really impressed when I looked at his latest post. It documents all of the achievement bloggers that he has found with stats such as who has the most posts and followers. I really recommend this one which you can find here.

NJC Omega was my third follower who also has an interesting blog that is worth a read. Once again this blog is about gamerscore. You can find it here.

Well, I suppose I don't have much else to say. I just hope my 360 comes back soon...

Thanks for reading, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment