Monday 17 August 2009

Short blog

I've been quite busy this past week and while I was supposed to post a blog last week which is why there wasn't one. I'm also going to try and keep this short because I still have a lot to do, I'm playing more games which aren't gamerscore and so I may perhaps change this blogs name.

I have a new follower this week which is Xylofreak03. I don't know if he has a blog since it won't let me link to him but either way, thanks for following me.

I completed Meet the Robinsons which was really quite a boring and dull experience. Generally bad controls and it just seemed to last a lot longer than I wanted it to. It is easy gamerscore though, I'll give it a 4/10.

Hopefully I'll have a better blog next week.

Thanks for reading, bye :)

1 comment:

  1. In case you want to check it out...

    http://360gamerscore360.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete