Saturday 29 August 2009

Updates!

Ok, first things first and that's the gamerscore update of which there once again isn't one. I came online for the 1vs100 finale but that was about it.

In RuneScape I'm quite close to level 87 cooking but didn't get the level 88 that I wanted, I still tried though. Hopefully I'll reach a higher level by next week.

In Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobos Dungeon I managed to gain some more dispel magic to uncurse my weapons. Those things seem quite rare, it took me a while to find them and so I wasn't really able to continue the storyline that much.

In Pokémon I did manage to beat the elite 4. Currently I am EV training my Giritina's special attack, battling Golduck after Golduck. Not long until Heart Gold and Soul Silver now though :)

Thanks for reading, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment