Sunday 24 May 2009

Space Invaders Extreme completed

I can't be bothered to number my blogs anymore, that's the end of that tradition. It didn't look that great anyway...

So this week I've beaten one game which was Space Invaders Extreme. If you like Space Invaders, then you will like this game. It's basically a sequel to the original game like Pac-Man Championship Edition is to Pac-Man. It's really good, you get different weapons, it's stage based and you can battle online. I'll give it an 8/10, buy it!

DizzyChaos update:

DizzyChaos: 62,240 - Increase of 2,735 this week
KaibaChaos: 50,298 - Increase of 1,555 this week

I didn't beat him, but I think I got a good amount of gamerscore this week.

Rank update:

Country Rank: 4,154/404,943 - An increase of 106 ranks
World Rank: 18,306/3,001,901 - An increase of 473 ranks

I went up ok. As long as I am going up that is what I want.

Thanks for reading, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment