Sunday 10 May 2009

Nothing completed this week.

Blog 10, that's two digits. I didn't complete any games this week which shows that college does in fact affect my completing of games. I'm still going to go after DizzyChaos, even if I lose to him every week for a year! That isn't going to happen. But with that said I don't think I've beaten him this week either.

Before all that though I'll start with my five games I want to complete:

The quick retail game: Lego Indiana Jones - I wanted to have this done by this week, well it will be done by next week; this game has taken far too long. I did continue with it though collecting more artifacts.

The not so quick retail game: Sonic The Hedgehog - I managed to get some more S ranks in this. So far I've managed to do all of Sonic's up until the last two levels.

The quick arcade game: Hardwood Backgammon - I don't mind this game, but I wouldn't call the final achievement I need easy. I need 25 wins in a row and I just can't do it. The achievement is glitched too because a friend and I played against each other and after 25 wins in a row neither of us got the achievement...

The not so quick arcade game: Hexic HD - Going ok so far, I have 6 flowers I believe. I'm going to continue to take this slowly since I don't want to ruin what I've done so far.

Other game: Gears of War - Since I started counting I have gotten 6,023 kills. The leaderboards say around 8,000? I just hope my 10,000 kills unlocks properly and not too much over 10,000.

DizzyChaos update:

DizzyChaos: 60,560 - Increase of 1,615 this week
KaibaChaos: 50,298 - Increase of 285 this week

I didn't do very good at all this week, I also noticed a mistake in the DizzyChaos update last week. I didn't change the gamerscore. Oh well...

Rank update:

Country Rank: 4,248/398,810 - A decrease of 21 ranks
World Rank: 18,711/2,959,081 - An decrease of 103 ranks

Definitely not good, I need to get more gamerscore next week...

Thanks for reading, bye :)

3 comments:

  1. Lol My favourite line xD "I'm still going to go after DizzyChaos, even if I lose to him every week for a year!" Lol you will soon give up. :P I am Legit Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this though being on a website is actually quiete nice Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nope. I'm not going to give up, I will beat you!

    ReplyDelete