Sunday 19 April 2009

5 Games 100%, One Week!

Blog number 6, a few hours earlier today but I've got things to do which is why I'm posting it now. Plus, I've got a lot to talk about so I should probably get started. I've 100 percented 5 games this week.

Game 1: Madden 06

Yep, this game really is an easy and quick 1000...providing you know about American Football. I had someone help me with this because otherwise I would not have had a clue what I was playing, even when it was explained to me I still didn't! All these options appear when you are about to try and steal the ball from your opponent or trying to make a touchdown yourself. Well basically I don't know what I just played but pretty much I press X and B over and over when I don't have the ball and I run with it when I do have the ball! Other than not knowing what the game was about really it was an ok experience so I'll give it a 7/10.

Game 2: Soul Calibur

200/200 in Soul Calibur thanks to a friend who let me recover my profile to his memory unit. This game was surprisingly a quick 200 and no real hard achievements. Probably the one that took the longest was completing arcade mode with all characters. This game is a really enjoyable fighter but I am disappointed that it seemed shorter than I remember it. So I'll give it a 7.5/10 which means it's still worth a download.

Game 3: Cloning Clyde

Wow, this game is unique and different from every platformer I've ever played. You basically have to keep cloning yourself or mutate yourself into certain animals and work out puzzles within levels. There's a frog, monkey, chicken and a few others and although short this game is still very fun. I think that if you like platformers and want an easy 200 gamerscore then you should get it. I give this a 6.5/10.

Game 4: Kung Fu Panda

I have to say although I had been told good things about this game I really still wasn't looking forward to getting the full 1000 in it. I changed my mind when I started to play it because providing you can ignore the crappy storyline, characters etc and focus on the gameplay then this is a good game. As long as a game has good gameplay that's pretty much almost all it needs. Kung Fu Panda is a 3D platformer and one of the easiest games you will ever play, I did not notice a single change at any point during the game when I changed the difficulty to the higher setting for the achievements. I thought a higher difficulty setting was supposed to make a game harder, well not this game. Fun 3D platformer and not bad for a movie game. I'll give it a 6.7/10.

Game 5: Fight Night Round 3

Ok, of all of the easy gamerscore games that I've talked about in this blog this on is definetely the easiest. Basically all you need to do is buy some illegal moves, turn illegal moves off, then you can use illegal moves but your opponents can't. Also, as long as the difficulty is set to easy you will probably never lose. Every fight the combo to to is LT+Left Analog Stick Down+B, it's that simple. I'll give this game a 7.2/10.

Now for the DizzyChaos update and I'm sure I've beaten him this week so here are the scores:

DizzyChaos: 52,050 - Increase of 200 this week
KaibaChaos: 49,198 - Increase of 3,095 this week

Wow, I knew I went up a lot but I didn't know it was that much! This score is more than 15 times what he got this week. I'm really pleased with this :)

Rank update:

Country Rank: 4,264/389,264 - An increase of 791 ranks.
World Rank: 18,741/2,894,774 - An increase of 3,565 ranks.

Country Rank %: The top 1.09% an increase of 0.21%
World Rank %: The top 0.006474% an increase of 0.763525%

Thanks for reading, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment