Wednesday 29 April 2009

Lists of games

Blog number 8, I'm bored and am going to bed in about 20 minutes so I thought I'd fill the time with a blog.

I'm going to list some games I want to do for different reasons. These are all retail since I'm just writing it by looking at my collection.:

LoveFilm:

  • Lego Indiana Jones - DizzyChaos is beating me in it, but that's to be expected until I have less college work
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted - I'll start this after Lego Indiana Jones


Games that are in progress but are/will take a while:

  • Sonic the Hedgehog - The 2006 game. Yep, I know it's a bad game but I have this thing for Sonic games and will play them anyway
  • Gears of War 1 - Still trying to get Seriously and it's really annoying that I can't just keep going and going with it because of college work
  • Gears of War 2 - Level 100, Annex now with Execution rules, 10 meatflags, 10 wins as the guardian leader
  • Blue Dragon - I want to continue this game after I'm done with Sonic, which I have a feeling might be a while

Games I own and haven't started:

  • Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
  • Quake 4
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Infinite Undiscovory
  • The Last Remnant
  • Fable II
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies
  • Dark Sector
  • Final Fantasy XI - It was 99p, I don't think I'll ever do this one

Games to finish off:

  • Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection
  • Forza Motorsport 2
  • Tetris Evolution

Hmm, I think I'll have to make this list more manageable. Perhaps a game from each category.

No comments:

Post a Comment