Sunday 5 April 2009

Blog number 4 (I think). A short blog today since I haven't actually finished any games 100% this week. I'll go straight to the DizzyChaos update which as of the time of writing I haven't compared the scores. I don't think I've beaten him this week, let's find out.

DizzyChaos: 50,350GS - Increase of 310 this week
KaibaChaos: 44,218GS - Increase of 279 this week

Well, I didn't get that much this week as I thought but neither did DizzyChaos so that is good. Still, if I'm to beat him then I'm going to have to gain more than him every week so it's no good this happening. I believe it was X-Men: The Official Game that did it to me, three achievements for 0 points and it being a really bad game don't help. Oh well, I hope I'll beat it soon and then I can move to Kung Fu Panda which according to what I've heard from some friends isn't that bad.

Thanks for reading, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment