Sunday 26 July 2009

An Epic Rant and NES Achievements

No games were completed again this week which was because Meet the Robinsons sucks and I am consequently taking my time with it. However, I do have some things to talk about regarding Gears of War 2. DizzyChaos, level 71, a legit player has had his rank reset to 1. I believe that this is probably due to a glitch but really Epic? Why can't you fix this, it makes me worry about getting to level 100 myself and whether or not I should even bother. I'm going to buy the new maps and single player content next week but I have had second thoughts about it. DizzyChaos must have spent hundreds of of hours getting to that level, it's pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

The next thing I want to mention is NES achievements, a website I have found. Basically, join the site and you can start earning achievements for NES games. The site is new and doesn't have many members so hopefully it'll get bigger soon. You can see it here: http://nesachievements.forumotion.net/

DizzyChaos update:

His gamerscore now: 71,915 - An increase of 1,990 gamerscore
My gamerscore now: 62,635 - An increase of 140 gamerscore

If Meet the Robinsons hadn't have sucked then I might have gotten a lot more. It seems that DizzyChaos got a lot of gamerscore this week.

Rank update:

My world ranking: 12,264 - A decrease of 281 ranks
My country ranking: 2,748 - A decrease of 72 ranks

Thanks for reading, bye :)

4 comments:

  1. I just want to say if any of the followers know i fix this problem please let me know. I sent a msg to one of the devolepers just waiting for a reply :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *If anyone knows How to fix this problem please let me know*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happened to Thrawn and he just started again..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has his rank back now, hopefully Thrawn will too.

    ReplyDelete